May the Peeps be EVER in your favor!

I was reading on one of my favorite Hunger Games sites (Sorry about this whole overload of Hunger Games stuff) and I saw the cutest thing ever made out of the marshmallow Peeps! Enjoy!



All the Peeps have gathered for Peeping Day!


A Peep version of the bubbly Effie Trinket. "That is MAHOGANY!"


Tribute parade! The Peeps have all gathered to watch.


The cornucopia. One poor peep has a sword stuck in him/her.

So there we have the marshmallow version of a popular book. I'll blog on InkSpell soon, just have been a little bit busy lately.

~Seana




Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts