Sick Day

Of course I have to be sick TODAY of all days. And of COURSE I have to be the one with all the info for a Spanish project and my group doesn't have anything to work with since I'm not there. And of COURSE I have no way to get it to them. Today is just not my day, folks. I've got a sore throat and my head just feels really stuffy. So now I'm just spending my day doing nothing, reading a boring book, drinking so much soup I feel like I'm going to explode, and listening to the TV blaring nonsense. Ah...aren't the sick days simply glorious? I think not. Now I'm off to mope in my room. Anyone got any home remedies for a sore throat? Perhaps I'll write a depressing poem while I'm moping. Perhaps.


~Seana
PS: Snap. I feel sorry for my friend Jewel since we're supposed to practice our flute duet and now she's going to have to practice it by herself. :{

Comments

  1. Herbal tea works wonders! I have peach herbal tea, and I had some last night (I'm sick, too) and my throat felt better for an hour, started hurting again, but then this morning, it's hurting but not nearly as badly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Emma
      Thanks so much for the tip! Although I'm not a fan of tea, I found some tea made for sore throats in the cupboard and I'm going to drink it. It won't be fun, but I'm gonna do it! :D

      Delete
  2. Sea we missed you! Christine and I didn't end up killing each other though, so that was good. In the olden days people put raw steak on their throats to kill the soreness... so if you just happen to have any big juicy steaks hanging around! Don't worry about Jewel, we didn't do that song today. Are you planning on coming back tomorrow? We missed you! And you better come back for the band trip! You missed an embarrasing moment from Charlie (you know the red head drummer) today... He asked Mr. Scone if we could choose who we sit by on the bus to Chicago and Mr. Scone said, "Tell me who SHE is and then I'll let you know." Charlie's face turned soooooo red and it was hilarious and he's like, "No," *laugh* "like our friends?" It is funnier if you would have seen it. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! I'm so jealous! I would've laughed so hard if I'd seen Charlie do that; I can totally see that happening! No thanks to the raw steaks though. :P And yes, I will most likely be back tomorrow, but we'll see. Good to know I was missed!

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I LOVE your profile picture! I found another picture of Big Brown on the internet! Oh and tomorrow if you're back, I have some incredibly sad but immensely happy news to tell you about him! Oh and sorry to bloggers, I can't blog about the news till Sea hears. BFBB! Best Friends Before Bloggers (or boyfriends if your using Heather Vogel Fredericks version!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts