I no longer feel quite so stupid

Feeling rather unintelligent today? Here's some pictures of people less intelligent than you. Enjoy!



Washing a car in the rain. This seems to be working well.


Uh-oh! Where'd the pursey go?


So that's where the groceries went!


Perfect day for a nap.


They couldn't fit the herd of elephants on there, so this was the next best thing.


Why isn't it working?!


Recycling. Brought to a new level.


Sir, I think this motorcycle was meant for someone taller than you...


Oopsie! Must've left the stove on.


Someone get the scuba gear.


This is what happens when you put a snake on a diet.


This computer was jealous of the Apple computers. Now it's not jealous anymore.


Do you think she realizes yet?


I hope they have good insurance on that thing. Do they make white-out insurance?

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts