The BMHTL Covers

Hey again everyone! I know this is the second post of the day, but hey, when I've just created a couple possible Being Me is Harder Than it Looks covers, well, I gotta share before I burst! Sorry July, I know this is like a copy post of yours. And yes, I used silhouettes on the cover too. But mine doesn't have a dude on there. I was going to do an actual photo of a person, but no one seemed to catch Minnesota's spunk and creativity in their picture. So, I did the next best thing. SILHOUETTES! I wanted to portray Minnesota as a girl who had lots of hard times in her life, but each cover has the sunset behind the girl to show that there is hope in the future. So without further ado, here are the Being Me is Harder Than it Looks covers!!! (Feel free to comment on which one you like better, and I might find a way to make it a little snazzier too.) On the left is cover A and on the right is cover B.


So what do you think? The covers might change to instead have the girl holding something or in a different pose, but for now, these will have to do. One of these I like better than the other, but I won't say which in case that will sway your decision. =D Anyways, hope you like these!
The aspiring author,
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. Hmm. I like cover A the best because cover B makes the girl too athletic. Cover a looks more like a poster though. I would pick a different pic because your story seems more... how do I say this without giving anything away... more... I dunno, comedy. That girl looks way too serious for your story.
    Love, July

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cover A! It has that feel to it that...I just can't explain. It's amazing. Like my "Envy Green" cover, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts