Concert

Hi everyone! I've got a bunch of homework today, so this post'll be short and sweet. Anyways, I've got a band/choir concert tomorrow night in which there's an ensemble for my grade (which yours truly is in). There's also a solo in one of the songs (congrats to July Emmance and Kathy Morris on getting it!) so it's gonna be a pretty sweet concert. And speaking of July, she's feeling rather lonesome at her blog, so I encourage anyone reading this to go check out her blog. The web address is julyaemmance.blogspot.com


Oh and just a shout out. I'm really hoping that you will all enter my Christmas contest, since my inbox is feeling lonely. =D In case you're confused on HOW to enter and what to enter with, I'll repost the instructions here:


Contest info:
WHEN: Entries must be in by December 24. I will try to post the winner on the 25th, but if I am too busy with relatives and such, it will be posted on the 26th.
WHERE: Please send your entry to seana.j.vixen@gmail.com and I will take a look at it ASAP. (All entries must be approved by me before being eligible for the prize.)
WHAT: In your entry, please tell me in at LEAST 3-4 sentences (it may gladly be longer than that!) about what Christmas means to you. The person who's entry seemed like they took the most effort and time into it will be crowned the winner!
PRIZE: The winner's entry will get to be posted on my blog if they would like it to be. I can post it under an anonymous name (or a made up one) or I will happily post it under your real name. If you do NOT want it to be on my blog because it is too personal, that's totally okay! You will also get to post a favorite quote that you love, or a saying you made up yourself that you want to share.



Love and caroling penguins,
~Seana J.V.

Comments

Popular Posts