THE FINAL DAY

Howdy and hey to everyone today! (Haha I can rhyme!) Anyways, today is THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE CHRISTMAS CONTEST! I've been flooded with entries since yesterday, so there'll be some competition, but it's still a fun thing to do.


Yesterday, as you all might know, my big bro came home! WOOO!! Amelia came too. She and Jeremiah bought my dog Chloe a Christmas present. It's a rubber dog bone with a rope attached to it. She loves the rope, and almost chewed it to death already. I put the rope in her toy bin, and left the bone out so that there's not gonna be string everywhere before all of our relatives come tomorrow.


Be sure to wish everyone you know a Merry Christmas tomorrow, or a Christmas Eve if you're doing something with family later tonight. I'm itching to rip open my presents, but I've gotta restrain myself. Must. Wait. Till. Later. Sorry, but I love to get gifts. I know, it's better to give than receive, but hey, receiving isn't all bad either. =) Haha.


If you've read my bestie July's blog, you'll know that her dad has just gotten ANOTHER STINKING DEER. His ten millionth of the year. Whoopee. The bright side is that I can beg for some of the deer jerky that July brings to school. Mwa ha ha. But seriously. How much deer does one family need? My dad has gone out hunting multiple times this year, and hasn't gotten a single one yet. Those little hogs. Just kidding July. Mostly.


Hope ya'll have a fabulous Christmas this year! I hope I do too!
<3 Sea
Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nooooooose.....

Comments

  1. Don't worry Sea! I'll share! Plus this last one that we got my dad is sharing half with his brother who doesn't have any. And the one before that he shared with his friend from church.
    July'
    I'm commenting as anonymous because then I don't have to log in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie's Christmas Contest Entrie

    I like Christmas because there is good food. Also I like putting up decorations too. My family puts up a real tree but my little sister is allergic to evergreens. Also it is the day where we all open up our presents and after that go see a movie. Christmas is one of my fav holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way... how is Chloe? I haven't asked for a while... also... AMELIA!!!! Please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts