And one more makes three

Howdy ya'll. I got a couple of responses to yesterday's BMHTL covers. Many of you said that cover A was the one that you preferred over cover B. I have to admit that that is the one that I liked better too. Her hair is flowing in a really cool way and I really liked the font. But my BFF/editor July has informed me that perhaps they're a little too serious for my book, which has it's comedy moments. So to make her happy, I've devised a more humorous one. I can't promise that this is the cover or not the cover, but it's another option. So on the left you can see Option C.


I can't say that I like this one as much as Option A, but it's just another idea. The only thing I don't like on this cover is that the girl doesn't look like my character Minnesota Albuquerque. Her hair is too dark of a brown and she's lacking the things that make Minnesota, well, Minnesota. Like her electric blue glasses for example. =D


Anyways, if you like this cover let me know. I think I'll put a poll on the side of my blog to see what people like the best so far of the covers that I have designed. Designer covers is actually really fun thanks to technology these days. Haha. I sounded really old in that sentence.


Bye for now,
~Seana

Comments

  1. I like that one a little better but yeah I agree... it's not Min.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts