Christmas Contest Type Thing!

Hey everyone! I'm going to do a Christmas contest-like thing on my blog.
To enter, please tell me what Christmas means to you in as many words as you want to (I'd like it to be at LEAST 3-4 sentences). What kinds of things make Christmas special for you? Who seems to have the Christmas spirit in your life? Things like that are the kind of things that you could use your response if you wanted to. Whoever's response seems the most meaningful, or seems to really have the most time put into it, or captures the Christmas spirit the best, will get to be posted on my blog. You can tell me whether you want it to be posted under your real name, or I can make up a name if you want to keep it anonymous. Email me your entry at seana.j.vixen@gmail.com and I'll look at it as soon as I can. Good luck to you all!


~Seana

Comments

Popular Posts