It's official: I love Japanese food

Howdy ya'll. Today I went to this awwwwwesome Japanese restaurant. If you've read July's blog, it sounds like she went there recently too. Anyways, so the guy was saying, "Watch your hair!" And I was like, WHAT???? And then he made this reeeeally big fire that was super hot and I could feel the warmth just exploding onto my face, and I was thinking, "I just lost an eyebrow--I just know it." Then he took some rice out and then were in little clumps so he took his spatula and flung them into our mouths. He called Amelia and myself "Beauty Girl" which is just as odd and funny as him calling July "sweetie". I like my little nickname better. (He just called my other older brother Josiah "boy" and my dad "sir." My mom wasn't nicknamed FYI.) 


When he flung the rice at me, I actually caught it, surprise surprise! My mom missed and it landed in the hood of her coat. =D There was also another couple who "shared" the same chef with us and they were really nice. The chef was spinning an egg on his spatula and asked the man to open his mouth (he was kidding) and the man looked really unsure, but he laughed and opened his mouth. (Don't worry, the chef didn't give him raw egg!) 


The chef was talking about soy sauce and squirted some onto the food, and then he picked up another bottle and said, "SOY SAUCE!" And squeezed the bottle in Jeremiah's face. Jeremiah was really surprised, especially when nothing came out because it was empty; a fake one if you will. It was really hilarious. The food there was totally amazing, and I just downed my whole plate of shrimp and rice and veggies. Okay so I lied. I only ate like a couple pieces of the broccoli because lets face it: I'm not a huge broccoli girl. I ignored the onions as well. I had no idea that Amelia had such chopstick skills! They were enchanting to watch.


So if you've never gone to a Japanese restaurant that cooks the food on a giant stove thing right in front of you--you must go to one like NOW. You will not regret it!


Love and Japanese food,
♘ Seana J.V. ♘
PS: I am staying up till midnight tonight with my family. Since Amelia and Jeremiah are here it's gonna be a blast. I love those two! (Well my brother I kinda have to since he's well, my brother, but his girlfriend is awesome and so is he so it's worth it. Don't worry Josiah, I love you too.) NOTE: The pic I'm putting with this post ain't me, so don't be all like, "Wow! I know what Seana looks like!" 'cuz I can assure you, these are bona fide Google images.

Comments

  1. Ooh! Did you go to the same place I did? When he makes the big fire it is really hot isn't it? When he did that for us, I sat back! :)
    Julya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts