Bring out the welcoming committee!

Howdy everyone! Guess who's coming today?! (To my house by the way.) Go on, guess! =) Okay, that's enough guessing. The person, well people actually, are............(drumroll please)....................................... MY BIG BROTHER! Yay! My brother lives in Wisconsin now since I guess college is cheaper there, and that's where his girlfriend lives. My brother's name is Jeremiah, and his girlfriend is Amelia. The fun thing is that Jeremiah is over 6 feet tall, and she's about my hight--5 foot 1 or 2 inches. They're so cute together. Anyways, I'm super pumped to have them back here since I haven't seen either of them since October! OCTOBER! They're staying for Christmas, and possibly New Years. I wonder if they'll try to concoct some new recipes like they did last year? (They made sushi with COOKED crab, and it wasn't half bad! Anyways, I'm so so so excited, and I think you're probably sick of hearing it. (If you think so, I won't be offended, I'm even starting to think so myself!) I have to go now, and make the house all spic and span for our Christmas party on Sunday. I suppose it's also for my brother too. Don't want to leave him out on all the reasons I'm cleaning! =P
Oh, and don't forget to enter the Christmas contest!
Contest info:WHEN: Entries must be in by December 24. I will try to post the winner on the 25th, but if I am too busy with relatives and such, it will be posted on the 26th.
WHERE: Please send your entry to seana.j.vixen@gmail.com and I will take a look at it ASAP. (All entries must be approved by me before being eligible for the prize.) Or, if you don't have an email, please put your entry in a comment and SIGN YOUR NAME at the bottom so that I can give you credit!
WHAT: In your entry, please tell me in at LEAST 3-4 sentences (it may gladly be longer than that!) about what Christmas means to you. The person who's entry seemed like they took the most effort and time into it will be crowned the winner!
PRIZE: The winner's entry will get to be posted on my blog if they would like it to be. I can post it under an anonymous name (or a made up one) or I will happily post it under your real name. If you do NOT want it to be on my blog because it is too personal, that's totally okay! You will also get to post a favorite quote that you love, or a saying you made up yourself that you want to share.



I hope to be reading a ton of entries because the last day to enter is TOMORROW! And I only have one entry so far. There's got to be some competition! =)
Love,
~Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts