Secret Santas

Hi friends! Today since the girls in my grade are doing a secret santa gift giving thingy, I got my first gift! Woo! It was two packages of Skittles Crazy Cores. Yum. I wonder who gave me that gift, 'cuz it was yuuuummy. . . Christine went crazy because someone gave her a watch that had a blue rubber wrist strap, a "diamond" circled watch face, and blue numbers. Need I remind that person that the gifts are supposed to be $2 or under? That watch was probably like ten bucks. Cuh-rrrazy! =D


Anyways, I still don't know what I'm gonna get for my Secret Santa for next week. This week I just gave her something small, simple, but totally reusable and chic. And it's gonna make her friends "green" with envy. Haha. (Hint: It's green.) Have any of you done Secret Santa with your friends? If so, I'd love to hear about it in a comment or an email. (seana.j.vixen@gmail.com)


Lots love and Skittles,
~Seana

Comments

Popular Posts