The New and Improved Blog!

Hi everyone! If you haven't checked out the changes on my blog, feel free to do so! I've added a few little animation type things along the side, changed the background, and fiddled with the fonts. I think it turned out pretty nice, but what are your thoughts? I'd love it if you'd either comment or send me an email at seana.j.vixen@gmail.com


Tomorrow in school we're going to watch the move Old Yeller. We have just finished the book (Old Yeller) so it's going to be fun to see what the movie maker people changed or kept the same. And it totally messes up our schedule so we don't have Spanish tomorrow. Woo hoo! Sorry to any Spanish lovers, but I just really really don't enjoy learning that language. I know, I'll be most likely to use that language in my real life blah, blah, blah. I'd rather learn like, Latin or French. (July and I have a special affinity for Latin. We talk in random Latin phrases once and a while and Christine is always so confused and saying, 
"Gu-uys! That's not very nice! Pul-ease tell me what that means! Pleeeease?!")


See you all soon,
~Sea J.

Comments

  1. I love your website!!!! I agree I would rather learn French than Spanish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts