New animations

Hey everyone! I added a snowman to the side of my blog, as well as a little animated pink owl. The owl might go over the text of my blog postings a little, so if that gets in the way too much, I'm all for getting rid of it if it bothers anyone too much. I wanna keep ya'll happy! =P


Just a reminder that the Christmas contest is still going on and so far I haven't received any entries. If you forgot, my email is seana.j.vixen@gmail.com to send me your entry.


Love and candy canes,
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. Seana,
    I would just like to tell you that the owl on the side is very cute but also very annoying. Maybe you can find another owl that looks just as cute but doesn't cover the page? That would be nice.
    Thanks,
    Destiny

    P.S. When I try to comment, it won't let me comment as myself so I am commenting as anonymous. But my name is Destiny Skye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts