Countdown to a very special day!

Howdy folks! I'm going to start the countdown to TWO very important days. The first being Christmas (we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas...) and the second being (insert drumroll here) .................................... MY BIRTHDAY! Woo hoo! I'm seriously excited. =D My birthday is coming up on Monday, the 19th. So to start off the countdown...
11 days till Christmas!
5 days till my birthday!
Now that that's out of the way, I hope to be reading a ton of Christmas entries soon for my contest. All entries can be submitted to seana.j.vixen@gmail.com in case you were confused. If you scroll down on my blog, more than one of the posts have the instructions on the contest if you'd like to check it out.
<3 Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts