HAPPY OLD PEOPLE DAY!

Hey everyone! It's my B-day and I'm am totally freaking out. I got a new coat, but that's it. It was (and I quote) "more expensive than usual birthday gifts, so that's all you're getting." Oh well, I love it! I brought some Rice Krispie treats that I made myself, and my mother decided to line the container that I brought them in with paper towels. Let's just say that the people who got the Krispies on the bottom got some papery natural flavors added... =D Now I'm about to eat some tasty chocolate cake right now (with chocolate frosting! Okay, so I'm a chocolately kind of girl), so I'm going to go now.
Love,
A year older Seana =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts