Ho-Hum

Hey ya'll! I'm reeeeeeaaaaallly bored these days. There's no school to blog about which means no funny and embarrassing moments for moi. My big bro and his girlfriend haven't really done anything worth blogging about either. Neither has my other older brother. He's younger than Jeremiah, but older than me. So yeah. What do you guys want me to blog about? Any books I should read? 'Cuz I've pretty much just been writing my story Being Me is Harder Than it Looks but there's only so much writing at a time a girl can do. But I just might post some scenes from there sometime, but no promises. I like to keep as much of it as possible a surprise. So far I've really only shared bits and pieces of it with my editor/best friend July. But I'm careful to not share the whole thing because if I do, I'm quite certain that our stories will be really similar. Because seriously, when I hear something out of a book that I like, I tend to use it in my story even unintentionally.
Love,
A super bored Sea

Comments

  1. Poor Sea J... we'll have to get together for tennis soon then eh?
    Love July

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts