I have returned!

Hey everyone! Just got back from the ballet, and I just have to say that it was AWWWWESOME!!! The performers were totally in sync with each other, and everyone was on cue at just the right time. Great job Turning Pointe School of Dance! The cute thing is that the baby who played Jesus was crying to whole time on stage (not loudly/obnoxiously) and everyone went, "Awww..." And durning the intermission the lady in front of my opened her GIANT purse and pulled out snack after snack, after snack. Her stomach must be a bottomless pit. =D What a little piggy she is. I was looking for my cousin Jennifer, but with all of the make up and everyone's hair being the same, I totally couldn't figure out which dancer she was. Doesn't help that I hardly ever see her. =) Anyways, it was pretty sweet and I would totally encourage you all to check out their ballets! I've also been to one called The Squire and the Scroll, which is really cool too.
See ya'll soon!
~Sea

Comments

  1. Sounds fun! That lady sounds quite hoggish indeed... did she share with anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts