Serve & Skate

Isn't she cute? She's not me just so you know.
Hey ya'll! Today was Serve & Skate day. This is when for 2 hours in the morning we go out and do a service project in out community. Then after lunch we go to our local roller skating rink. The service project I helped out was at a secondhand shop--I sorted and hung clothes. Baby clothes are totally adorable FYI! Anyways, after that we went to a pizza place to eat. Then we went to the roller rink. It was super hot in there, especially after skating a few laps around the rink. There's always at least one "Couple's Skate" during the time we're there. This year, there was two. A few couples that were out there during the skate were quite surprising match-ups. Others, not so much. (I can see romance in the near future for some! =D) I myself was actually asked to skate surprisingly. His name is Dustin. The way he asked was sort of jokingly, as he enjoys getting on my nerves and teasing me. (Don't all boys?) My first reaction was to say no thanks, so I did. I do however wonder what he would have done if I had said yes. But I also said no because I don't want to be gossiped about, and we all know that that's what happens if you couple's skate with someone.
Then when we returned to school, I was walking around with July. Jake was roller skating by on the sidewalk and he goes, "Hi Sean, er Sen," And July and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. He's just one of the many people who think it's their job to tease me. Boys... (insert an eye roll here)
So what kind of experiences have you all had with someone annoying? Do you have something like the Serve & Skate at your school? I'd love to hear about it in a comment or an email.
Lotsa love,
~Seana

Comments

Popular Posts