A First

NOTE: This is NOT ME!! Do not suspect that!!
Greetings one and all! If you're puzzled by the title of today's post, I'll explain. I got a curling iron and a flatiron for Christmas, and today was the first time I ever used a straightener before! Pretty crazy I suppose. I think I did a pretty good job and plan to use the curling iron in the near future. That will probably be harder since I have thick hair, and I had a hard enough time straightening the back of my head with the flatiron. Haha. I actually remembered to put on the spray stuff that protects hair from burning and getting all gross before ironing my hair straight. It smells reeeeally good. I hope ya'll had a fantastic Christmas by the way. Oh! Can't forget NEW YEARS EVE is comin' up really soon! It's this weekend I think... anyways. What are your plans for New Years Eve? I'm going to probably stay up till midnight watching that live disco ball thingy drop in New York every year on T.V. It's really cool to see that big of a sphere coming down bringing in the New Year with it.
Counting down the days till 2012!!
<3 Sea
PS: The pic I'm posting with this isn't me like the caption says. My hair is actually really dark. It looks black in every day lighting, but outside in the sunlight you can see different shades of brown in it. And to top it off, I have one golden colored hair! It's true. July's seen it.

Comments

  1. I got a flat-iron, too! Now my semi-wavy hair can be straight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts