Ah...

Okay, I know I posted already today, but I just felt like posting again. So I was freaking out over the assignment which was silly of me, so I went and made myself a cup of cocoa. It was pure bliss. Ah... I'm still sipping it right now. I admit it without shame: I'm a little bit of a cocoa fanatic. I even stuck a candy cane in there like July likes to do sometimes. Double yum! Anyways, I'm working on Melody's Song right now and Chapter 1 is off to a great start (7 WHOLE PAGES!!) and I'm really happy. I tend to write realistic books with different twists to make it quite interesting. Well, I want to keep working on homework and my stories (I haven't forgotten to write Being Me is Harder Than it Looks don't worry. I just needed a break from it and Melody's Song is an equally great alternative). I just might post some bits of my new story, but that's still undecided. I like to keep my story mainly to myself and a friend of mine who edits the snippets that I send her. But who knows? Maybe you'll be seeing a Chapter 1 up here in the near future.


Ciao!
~Seana
PS: What's your favorite hot drink on a frigid day?

Comments

  1. I'd have to say definitely a hot cocoa, or my second in line which would be a chai tea latte... hard to pick just one! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts