Fashion Savvy

Hey everyone! I've had an awful cold these last few days, and I get that tingly feeling in my nose like I'm about to sneeze. But I can't sneeze no matter how hard I try. And then my eyes start watering and it looks like I'm crying...
But enough of that. I've searched the ends of the internet world to bring you all the most adorable baby outfits ever! Some are quite funny too. I don't really know why I'm doing this, but maybe it's because I saw my cousin's baby not too long ago and that sparked my interest. Anyways, enjoy the baby fashion show!


Bzz! Bzz!

Now here's someone who eats their veggies!

An outfit perfect for Thanksgiving.

If you can't beat them, join 'em!

Who are you looking at?

This baby will totally blend with the pumpkin patch.

Can't really see them wanting to wallow in the mud with their piggy friends.

Ya'll must be totally jealous of this little one's feathers!

Who are you calling a nerd?

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...

And so concludes this fashion savvy fashion show. Hope you enjoyed! My favorite was probably either the bee or the lion. =) What was yours?

~Seana
PS: Blah. My mom and dad are making me go to the high school open house thing tonight. I'm not feeling that well and the last thing I want to do is go traipsing along a humongous school and listening to an hour-long speech. Not exactly making it's way to the top of my fun list.

Comments

  1. Poor Seana! I like the bee, because it looks pretty simple, and I don't want babies to be tortured in costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the peacock or whatever it was and the LION!!!! I <3 Lions! But yes I agree with you too Emma... don't want babies to be tortured in costumes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT!! for you to look at high schools or who???? cause that's a little early if i's you(;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts