I admit it: I'm a shopaholic

Hey everyone! This morning I went shopping with my mom because I was using the "one free pair of earrings" Christmas coupon that she made. It was a blast. But instead of getting earrings, I got a scarf. It's a sweet scarf though with a flowery print on it. And then while there, I saw a SNOOPY shirt! =) It has a picture of Snoopy as "Joe cool" on the front, and the sleeves are red. Then out of nowhere, I saw a WINNIE THE POOH shirt! =D Yay! I love Winnie the Pooh even if I'm technically too old to be watching it. I don't care. It's the best! It's a black long-sleeve shirt that has Pooh's face outlined in white. I'm planning on wearing it during Spirit Week at my school since one of the days is Blackout Day where you try to where as much black as possible. And with my dark hair, that'll be a cinch. So I'm insanely excited right now and hyper. Not a good combo, but hey, if the shoe fits...


Love,
A super super super happy Seana!

Comments

  1. EEEH! I Heart Winnie the Pooh! Wait... what's a pooh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A type of bear, LOL? He's Winnie the Pooh Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a pooh is actually a running joke between Sea and I, but in the beginning I did actually wonder what a "pooh" was. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GIVING ME THAT ANSWER! Yay, thanks again Emma!
    Julyabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. No prob. When I was little, my room was Winnie the Pooh-themed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAWEET!!! Haha! Nice. Mine was teddy bear themed. Now lets all talk about how we themed our rooms when we were little... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess. Mine was Barbie-themed. =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts