Melody has a last name!

Yay! I struck inspiration for Melody (the mermaid in the story I'm writing) for her last name. Are you ready? Her last name is...............................HOPCOTT. Yup. She's Melody Hopcott. I know, some of you may think that it's a lame last name, but I think it's pretty good. And it sounds good with her siblings' names too. But, I do still need a last name for Winston, and I need a name for the underwater city. Writing a new novel takes a ton of preparation if you do it like I do. 'Cuz I like to know who looks like what and who has what name before I start writing, or I get really confused on the characters. =)


Later!
~Sea

Comments

  1. Winston Meijer, Winston Deboer, Winston Herr, Winston Finn, Winston Salmon, Winston, Merricle, Winston Squid, Winston Alumni??? Any of those???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts