Sledding on a plastic bag

Hello one and all on this gorgeous Thursday! My friend Christine lives near our school so she just walks home every day. Well the hill that goes down from the school is now slick with snow and ice. So when she heads down she's frantically slipping and sliding just to maintain her balance. So today she brought with her a little purple plastic bag and planned on sitting on it and sliding down it like a sled. After July went home, Christine proceded to the hill and sat on the bag which went squish. The bag did not slide, and with it Christine didn't either. She laughed and was like, "This is not going to work." and she just walked home instead trying to go from each green patch of grass to the next. So as you can see, my friend needs a little help with her ideas for getting home. =P


So I was thinking for my mermaid that I'd go with an aqua colored tail, not too blue, not too green. A friend suggested that I go with the name Melody since her story has a girl named Destiny, nicknamed Des, and we both don't want our stories to sound like photo copies of the same characters put in another atmosphere. I'll still need to figure out a name for my nameless mermaid. Maybe I will just name her Melody or maybe Janessa? Jennifer? Carmen? (Scratch the Carmen option since I can't nickname her Car.) And I also need your opinions on what color hair she should have. Blonde? Brunette? Black? Red? Dirty blonde? Strawberry blonde? Dark brown? Light brown? The choices are mind-boggling. Argh. Well at least my story is taking shape.  I think that I'll go with Winston, AKA Win, for the prince since I dunno, it just seems right. But if you have a totally fab name you wanna contribute, please do!


Love and mermaid dolls,
~Sea
PS: Look closely at the picture; her tail is knitted out of yarn!

Comments

  1. Do either strawberry or blond. No black or brown though....
    <3 July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name the prince Tristan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts