I need your help!

Hiya and stuff everyone! If you've read the last post I posted before this post (that's a lotta posts in one sentence) you've probably seen my ideas for a mermaid book. I think it's a fairly okay idea but I really need help coming up with names for the main character (I was thinking maybe Destiny, but that's not very mermaidy. But I don't want it to be super mermaidy with a name like Bubbles or Ocean Breeze or anything like that.) and I also need help for a name for a prince. July suggested William, but we both thought that too many princes seem to have that name. She also suggested Preston too. I merged the names together to create the name of Winston, which sounds kinda dorky, but I think it sort of works for what the prince's personality is going to be. (A little nerdy, a little funny, and add a sprinkle of cuteness and voila!) I really don't know what his name will be, but there's a start. The main character's little sister (the one obsessed with mermaids and anything related to the sort) has a totally awesome name. It's really a name that no one would name their child, but I think it's really cute for her. And no, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not gonna tell ya'll what it is.


Love,
~Sea
PS: What color should the main character's tail be? Pink? Aqua? Green? I really don't know! I was thinking that maybe it'd be pink and that she hates pink, but that wouldn't be very exciting...

Comments

  1. OOOH Name her Destiny because that's my name!
    Interesting idea Seana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts