Yikes!


Hello readers, writers, and people who just came to check out my blog! (Longest introduction of my blog's history.) So, my older brother Josiah is going to turn 17 on February 14 (Valentine's day!) and I haven't the slightest idea what to get him. He's not like a lot of boys who are just into like I dunno...boyish stuff for his age. Like clothing or cars or anything like that. That's why I can't for the life of me figure out what to get him for his B-day! His birthday ain't his sweet 16 so I don't have to worry about spoiling that with an awful gift, but it's still his birthday that comes once a year, so I want to find something he'll really like. I was thinking he might like a RC car that you control with a remote, but he got one of those for Christmas so scratch that thought. Any ideas to help a stuck sister?


Yum!
On another note, I just made a smoothie. All by myself to boot! ^.^ I'm so proud of myself. =D It was a strawberry banana smoothie; Also known as a banana strawberry smoothie, depending on how you like to say it. But it was warm, so I'm putting it in the freezer. Hope I remember to take it out before it's a popsicle! (Which wouldn't actually be so bad!) What's your favorite kind of smoothie to make?


~Seana

Comments

  1. I ha e absolutely noooo idea... maybe a computer thing? He's into computers isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like smoothies at all. xD

    What stores does he like? Maybe you could get him a giftcard or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To July: Yeah he's into computers, but the thing is, I'm not, so I wouldn't have the slightest clue what to get for him that he doesn't already have. I'd have to ask him which would be like a big sign proclaiming what I'm getting him. =)

    To Emma: My brother doesn't really shop either as strange as that is. He tries to avoid clothes shopping like a plague, but sometimes he'll go to like a techy type store. So maybe like a Best Buy or a GameStop gift card....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured he didn't really clothing shop, but most guys appreciate giftcards to tech stores and places like that. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say if he likes games than go with GameStop, but if he likes, like, newer laptops, ipods, whatever, go with Best Buy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts