Fashion Mishaps

Hi again everyone! So today, I needed something to do, and I have reached a conclusion! No, I'm not going to share a piece of Melody's Song or Being Me is Harder Than it Looks but instead I'm going to share a few fashion mishaps. The DON'TS of the fashion world. (Oh, and on a side-note, I want to give a big muchas gracias to everyone for their help with coming up with names and ideas for Melody's Song. Thanks to you all, this story will be the best it can be. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!) So without further ado, here are the fashion DON'TS brought to you by Seana. =) Enjoy!

Looking a little fluffy there?

This takes wooden shoes to a whole new level!

Let's try to stay away from periwinkle blue for further references

Ooh! Cotton candy!

Rubber duckies are cute...just maybe not for lacrosse shorts.

This dress doesn't qualify for a mishap, I just wanted to show off it's original tie dye pattern

The Martians have landed!

Layering, with a unique, uh, twist.

Ma'am? There's something on your head!

These shoes are perfect for hiking in the wilderness without loosing your girly touch.

Sir, I'd recommend leaving aquatic creatures in the ocean where they belong. I doubt they enjoy being headgear.

And so concludes the first of the fashion mishaps that I have put together. Maybe sometime later I'll show you some more of the fashion don'ts. I had a ton of fun with this, and I hope you had a blast checking them out! =D


Luv and octopi hats,
~Seana

Comments

  1. I actually really like the dress Sarah Michelle Gellar wore to the Golden Globes. It's funky, and I heard her daughter picked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you there Emma! I think it's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha those are soooo funny!
    Callie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts