Metal Mouth

This ain't my mouth FYI
Yo, readers! I am officially SICK of braces. Know why? Well there's the following reasons: food gets stuck in them (yuck), aren't very adorable for pictures, AND the stinky hook for putting rubber bands in (on the left side of my mouth) fell out AGAIN. Grr. This is like, the 5th or 6th time I've had to get it replaced. Blah. So yeah, I cannot wait to get rid of the metal junk on my teeth. And I think I'm getting them off next month, or at the latest right before Spring Break. Woo! (Speaking of Spring Break, guess who's going to Florida? Moi! Not trying to be a braggart or anything, but who doesn't want to spend a week in the fun and sun?)


A girl with rail road tracks on her teeth,
~Sea J.V.

Comments

  1. it's ok i won't feel bad if you brag..cause i'm going to orange beach AL! WOOT WOOT!!!! hahhahaa <3 ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about braces. I've had them since May 2011, headgear since October 2011, and I'm getting braces on my lower teeth in just a few weeks. Bluck. I just wish I was getting them off before the spring banquet, but my mouth is going to have to look dorky. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts