Hey's and Howdy's

Chloe, being Chloe.
Hello everyone! Yesterday I went for a hike in the local hiking/cross country skiing park, and we took my dog Chloe with. She was just going nuts with all of the new stuff to sniff; the sticks, the fluffly little dalmatian, the leaf, the moss. That kind of thing. Her tail was just wagging away! I, being as smart as I am, totally decided NOT to wear a hat, nor my earmuffs. Guess who had the cold red ears by the end? I also wore a lighter jacket and almost froze like a popsicle. It was co-old! Anyway, Chloe thought it'd be a spectacular idea to just go splashing in the mud and mucking up her paws. It was disgusting how muddy she managed to get by the end of the hike. It was only like four or five miles and yet she was more brown than black or white when we finished. And I suppose, since I was walking her, I got to have the utmost pleasure of drying her off with an old towel. And I also got to sit next to her on the way home, rubbing her muddy paw the whole way. =P How are your pets doing? I'd love to hear from you in a comment or email. My email is: seana.j.vixen@gmail.com


Love and my muddy dog Chloe,
~Sea =)

Comments

  1. I keep thinking that your title is "Hen's and Howdy's" :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts