Yippee!

Howdy everyone! I've just been to the library a few days ago, and I'm reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini. So far it's totally fab! I'm almost halfway through (which is an accomplishment because of how fat the book is =D) so I'll probably blog on it soon. (I haven't hardly done any book reviews for a month or so now! =O) Then of course there's more in the series so in order they go: Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger, Inheritance. Well shoot. I think I accidentally got the third book in the series and the first. Aw. I'm such a goof sometimes.


<3 Sea

Comments

  1. Haha nice one Sea! The first and second ones are great! The 3rd one bore me to death... good luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts