Defying Winter

Hello once again everyone! Today I've decided to defy the elements of winter and wear shorts. Partially because I was just using the treadmill downstairs to gain miles for 100 miler club, and partially because I was sick of wearing long pants and puffer coats. By the way, 100 miler club is a thing that our school does to help kids get more exercise while giving them a reward to strive for. In 100 miler club, you have to gain 100 miles total by a certain date (I think it's like May or April...) to win the T-shirt that has the 100 miler club logo and proudly proclaims that you did it. Honestly, it's not that hard if you can take it upon yourself to faithfully run and walk a fair amount of times. By the end of 100 miler club last year (which I completed thank you very much) I was super in shape but then the habit kind of slipped and I wasn't running/walking as much. So this year I'm going to strive to keep the habit going for the whole summer. O.o It's gonna be hard, but I'm going to try. (I also want to make my thighs a little less....pudgy shall we say. July loves to make me self-conscious about my extra flubber by poking it and saying, "Ooo! Funny noises!" Blah. >.<)


Going against winter,
~Seana
PS: I was trying to find the 100 mile club logo, and this cow picture turned up...

Comments

  1. Good luck on the 100 miler club, I have faith in you that you'll complete it! About the cow picture...haha it's funny..I like the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Grace! =) That means a lot to me. The cow picture just made be burst out laughing when I saw it.
      ~Seana

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts